Are you considering IOP treatment in Ventura to achieve your recovery goals? Monarch Recovery’s intensive outpatient program is considered one of the best in the state of California. By choosing an IOP as a step-down program, you’ll reduce the risk of a relapse when it’s time to leave rehab. Call our treatment center if you’ve completed detox and residential recovery or connect with our team for expert assistance in selecting the right program to keep you moving forward in your recovery journey. Reach our rehab by calling 805-850-2686 or send us a message through our website.
5 Unique and Exceptional Things About Our IOP at Monarch Recovery
1. We use IOP as a middle ground between residential treatment and aftercare. While many rehabs offer life skills and sober living programs to their clients that are more of a one-size-fits-all approach to recovery, we believe in providing customized intensive outpatient services geared toward each client’s needs. Due to our unique approach to IOP, we’ve been labeled as one of the best addiction rehabs in Ventura.
2. Our recovery specialists will assess your recovery requirements and explain the levels of care and support offered at Monarch Recovery. Along with comprehensive IOP treatment in Ventura, we proudly offer sober living housing. If you know of someone who could benefit from help with substance use or drinking issues, we invite you to reach out to us for more information.
3. Although many rehabs tout their treatment plan as a complete recovery program, the facts are clear that patients who follow-up detox and inpatient programs with an IOP are much more likely to stay the course. You have many options when choosing from IOP treatment centers; at Monarch Recovery, we highly recommend selecting an IOP that’s close to home.
4. Our one and only goal at Monarch Recovery is to keep you clean and sober and make your journey one that becomes easier as you progress along your path. We employ custom recovery plans, relapse prevention, mental health assessments, life skill building, experiential therapy, and numerous additional programs and therapies, all designed to maintain your forward momentum. With so many unique substance abuse services available, you’ll find your place in our IOP very quickly.
5. We recognize that many patients will require medication to remain clean and sober; for this reason, medication management is one of the most important services we offer to clients at Monarch Recovery. If you’ve found a medication that is helping you live the life you were meant to live, our staff will champion your recovery plan.
If you have questions about IOP treatment in Ventura at Monarch Recovery, contact our staff by calling our 24-hour helpline at 805-850-2686. We look forward to receiving your call and helping you continue on the path to healing. You’ve worked hard to get where you are; we’ll work hard, as well, to ensure you don’t experience a lapse or relapse in this very crucial stage of your recovery.