An intensive outpatient program (IOP) for addiction treatment is a form of substance abuse treatment put together to help people with moderate to severe drug or alcohol addiction. This type of substance abuse program allows a person to live at home while coming in to see their support team on a regular for treatment. However, it is based on the goals of restoring a person’s ability to recover drug and alcohol addiction in the long term. Monarch Recovery makes it possible for you to achieve these goals.
What Goes Into An IOP For Addiction Treatment?
The Intensive outpatient therapy you get is always designed to meet your specific needs and goals. IOP has a few key components that are likely to be incorporated into your treatment program. During you care, you may learn:
· What your triggers are, and which events may make it hard for you to avoid using drugs or alcohol
· To identify signs of relapse
· How to manage mental health issues that may make it difficult to abstain from drug use
· About addiction and what it does to change your brain’s chemistry as well as how it impacts your health
· Physical, mental, and spiritual tools and strategies to help you improve your quality of life and achieve a better outcome
· Better management of stress to minimize the risk of relapse when work or home life becomes hard
· Resources to help your family recover from addiction’s damage, including tools to restore your overall confidence and self-worth
Many things go into intensive outpatient care. Some people may need more time healing physically than others. Most often, the psychotherapy, or talk therapy, you engage in is directed at what’s happening in your life that puts you at risk for use. This may include dealing with past trauma you’ve experienced.
Creating A Plan For IOP For Addiction Treatment That’s Right For You
When you embrace treatment, you’ll work closely with a therapist and counselor to create a treatment plan that will work for you. This details the level of care you need.
Dive Into Treatment With Monarch Recovery
Could IOP in Ventura be right for you? Even if you are unsure, our team at Monarch Recovery can help you learn more about each of your treatment options and how they may work to restore your health and wellbeing. It’s critical to take the time now to get help, though. The sooner you do, the more likely you are to health physically and mentally from the damage addiction creates. Let us help you. Call (805) 850-2686 or connect with us online to learn more.